Top : Organizations : Outreach Programs : Handicapped
CCF Catholic Links: Organizations : Outreach Programs : Handicapped
- An apostolate for the sick and disabled, celebrated its 50th anniversary in 1997. This correspondence support group for the physically disabled has members throughout the United States and Canada. Cusans are united in small round-robin groups of 7 people including a priest or permanet deacon Spiritual Advisor and an experienced Leader. Our Site introduces readers to our work, shares writings of some of our members and invites the reader to join us.
(Added: 6-Jun-2000 Hits: 63 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Department of Special Education/Archdiocese of St. Louis
- The Department operates schools and learning centers for children with special learning needs and we operate St. Mary's early intervention and Preschool for infants and toddlers with special needs. We also provide special religious ministry and psychometric evaluations.
(Added: 23-Jul-2001 Hits: 90 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Faith and Light and l'Arche Communities
- Jean Vanier's l'Arche communities as well as Faith and Light communities, which are support communities for families with a handicapped member. (Canadian site available in French and English.)
(Added: 6-Jun-2000 Hits: 74 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Founded in 1968 to provide a way for the handicapped and elderly to go to Catholic Church. Service area is Santa Clara County, California.
(Added: 6-Jun-2000 Hits: 91 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 27-Oct-2009 - 08:47:54
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.